You have no items in your shopping cart.
Standing at 5", this device gives a whopping kick at 5V. With its sleek design and ease of use, you are sure to feel the difference immediately and enjoy it. Comes with:
- 5ML Bottle of drops
- Smart Charger with car adapter (we no longer offer the cheaper charger)
- slim and sleek design
- shut-off feature (press button 5 times fast to turn off - repeat to turn back on)
- optional accessories (please see accessories page for complete list)
How Do I Set Up The Big Guy?
- Fully recharge the batteries prior to first use. Recharge time will generally be 3-5 hours for a full charge
- Unscrew the silver bottom of the Big Guy device and insert the batteries
- Screw the cover back on to the Big Guy
- Unwrap the atomizer and remove the rubber covering
- Drip in 3 drops of juice in to the top of the atomizer
- Put the Tip on to the top of the atomizer (you may have to push it in to make sure it’s flush)
- Screw the Atomizer on to the Big Guy
- Screw the Cone/Cover over the Atomizer and on to the Big Guy
- To vape, hold down the button on the side of the Big Guy and draw in like a regular cigarette. Hold the button down until you finish taking a draw and then let go of the button.
IMPORTANT ATOMIZER TIPS:
- You atomizer is the heating element.
- It has a filament inside that creates the vapor.
- If there is no juice inside, the atomizer will 'burn-out'.
- If there is too much juice, it will flood the atomizer.
- If you press the device button and you don't 'puff', it will also 'burn-out'
- 'Rule of thumb': Three drops of juice is like your cigarette, 8-12 puffs. No need to sit there and count, if you feel the flavor waning, add three more drops. Yes, you will taste the difference between the flavor and the empty atomizer.
- Proper care of your atomizer will ensure that it lasts long.
Turning your device on and off
- To turn your device off, press the button on the device 3 times in rapid succession until you see the light blink. Do the same to turn it on.
We do recommend having an extra atomizer on-hand just in case your atomizer does burn out.
Rechargeable batteries are safe and reliable when used properly. If you misuse or abuse the battery it may leak or in some extreme cases it may present a fire hazard or explosion. Please understand Dropsmoke does not accept liability for damages arising from misuse or abuse. Please follow safety instructions.
Please be careful when using any atomizers.
Pressing the button too long can cause the atomizer to overheat. If this happens, stop using the atomizer until it returns to a safe temperature.
Do not carry the device in your pocket with sharp, metal or bulky items. Carry the device in a case to prevent accidental discharges. Also turn off the device when not in use or when you place it into your pocket.